Pages

Sunday, July 1, 2018

Guestbook - Disciplinary Couples Club - Volume 1

Welcome to the Guestbook for the Disciplinary Couples Club.  This is a place for those involved in Domestic Discipline relationships and Female Led Marriages to tell us a little about themselves and those relationships.  If that's what you would like to do, just leave a comment and I will post it once I've had a chance to review. 

This is a moderated and curated resource for real couples in real relationships, not a blackboard or use-net for Femdom and spanko fantasies.  Such comments will not be posted or are subject to deletion. 

3 comments:

  1. HI
    I am a spanked husband and we would like to get to know a few like minded couples. Craiger and spanking wife L.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello to all. First I want to sorry for my bad English, it s not my primal language. I am from Europe and my country is wery traditional and discipline is big taboo.

    Me and wife are in this lifestyle for 1 year and it saved our marriage. We dont use anything but switch and belt for punish me in traditional way.

    But I want to hear something from other, why I love to say that my wife beating me? Why I so love this word beat, beatings? Its not real beatings, its discipline, but I so love to say that my wife beating me. Is anybody here have some feelings about that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. A senior couple just getting into a DD relationship. Hoping to get some suggestions and support from like minded others!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to our Guestbook. Please keep things friendly and supportive. Comments that take potshots at other commenters or are otherwise inappropriate will not be posted or may be removed.